Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the folders AC, LkMaster, SI on my ZeroLine Map Cards?

2 posters

Go down

What are the folders AC, LkMaster, SI on my ZeroLine Map Cards? Empty What are the folders AC, LkMaster, SI on my ZeroLine Map Cards?

Post by DougV Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:26 pm

These files are critical to the process for creating maps. Do not delete these folders if they are on your ZeroLine Map Card. Deleting these files will permanently damage your card and will require shipment back to our facility. There is a $19.95 fee to cover shipping, handling and maintenance to rewrite these files in the event of user error.
DougV
DougV
Admin

http://www.dougvahrenberg.com

Back to top Go down

What are the folders AC, LkMaster, SI on my ZeroLine Map Cards? Empty Re: What are the folders AC, LkMaster, SI on my ZeroLine Map Cards?

Post by Jim Hammond Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Actually, you can delete the AC and SI folders.   They will be created when you build a map, if the folder is not present.  

But you are correct, don't delete the LkMaster folder.

Jim Hammond

Back to top Go down

What are the folders AC, LkMaster, SI on my ZeroLine Map Cards? Empty Re: What are the folders AC, LkMaster, SI on my ZeroLine Map Cards?

Post by DougV Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:12 pm

I am just repeating the Notice that Humminbird has posted on their website and some of their FAQ from their website to help others.
DougV
DougV
Admin

http://www.dougvahrenberg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down