Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROBLEM TRANSFERING FINISHED MAP TO ZEROLINE MAP CARD

4 posters

Go down

PROBLEM TRANSFERING FINISHED MAP TO ZEROLINE MAP CARD Empty PROBLEM TRANSFERING FINISHED MAP TO ZEROLINE MAP CARD

Post by T REINHARDT Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:29 am

I HAVE AUTO CHART PRO AND I GET THRU ALL THE STEPS TO CREATING A MAP AND WHEN I DO THE FINAL STAGE OF CLICK ON LAKE MASTER UPDATE IT GOES THRU THE UPDATE WITH THE GREEN BAR BUT BEFORE IT DOES THE FINAL TRANSFER A NOTE COME UP STATING

AUTO CHART HAS STOPPED WORKING A PROBLEM CAUSED THE PROGRAM TO STOP WORKING CORRECTLY WINDOWS WILL CLOSE PROGAM AND NOTIFY YOU IF SOLUTION AVAILABLE.

I HAVE TRY THIS IN ANOTHER GUYS COMPUTOR THAT HAS AUTO CHART AN THE SAME STATEMENT CAME UP SO I DO NOT THINK IT IS A COMPUTOR PROBLEM BUT SOMETHING ON MY ZEROLINES CARD? I COULD REALLY USE HELP WITH THIS IF SOMEONE KNOW SOMETHING
THANKS

T REINHARDT

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM TRANSFERING FINISHED MAP TO ZEROLINE MAP CARD Empty Re: PROBLEM TRANSFERING FINISHED MAP TO ZEROLINE MAP CARD

Post by JiMinneye Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:45 pm

Hi,
Did you ever figure this out? I just started using AC and recording with my new Onix. I got the same message after I tried to update my Zero Lines Card. I kept trying and finally it went through. My operating system is windows 8.1, I thought maybe that was the problem. My problem now is I can't see my finished map on my Onix. It doesn't seem like anyone answers many questions on this site. Might have to post on Walleye Central, maybe Jason Halfen can help us !

JiMinneye

Back to top Go down

PROBLEM TRANSFERING FINISHED MAP TO ZEROLINE MAP CARD Empty Re: PROBLEM TRANSFERING FINISHED MAP TO ZEROLINE MAP CARD

Post by N9Phil Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:34 pm

N9Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by palajam Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:36 am

I am having the same issue. I have emailed Hummingbird support but they are very slow to respond.

palajam

http://www.reelaxfishing.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by palajam Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:53 am

I have downloaded the latest version AutoChart Pro update and it seems to have solved the problem. I must say the Humminbird support have still not replied and were of no help at all.

palajam

Back to top Go down

Post by palajam Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:25 am

I originally contacted Humminbird support on March 23. This is their reply today April 7.Dear Pat,

Thank you for contacting Humminbird and we appreciate your support of our products. I did some research on your reported issue and was advised the following >

It could be the card is full and you will need to delete some recordings. There is also a possibility that the card is locked. Last thing is the card could be damaged and can be returned back to the Humminbird Service Department and reprogrammed for $19.95

If we can assist you further on this subject or any other Humminbird related questions please feel free email us again or contact our Customer Resource Center at 1-800-633-1468 to speak with a Customer Service Representative. Our hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Good Boating and Fishing!

MATT – HUMMINBIRD CRC

palajam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down