Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

help with downloading data from sd card to pc

Go down

help with downloading data from sd card to pc Empty help with downloading data from sd card to pc

Post by Rich007 Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:46 pm

just bought a autochart zero lines v1.0 and sonar mapped my lake with my new helix 10si. brought my card back and put it in the computer and opened up humminbirdPC. when i click the download button it says "this card doesn't contain any waypoint, route or track information." but when i look under the ACDATA on the card there are multiple .ACU files created on the dates that i did the mapping. Help?
The autochart card says it is 14.3 gb full with 15.9 gb free. It has a ACDATA folder, a LKMASTER folder and a Profile file when i open it to look at.

Rich007

Back to top Go down

help with downloading data from sd card to pc Empty Re: help with downloading data from sd card to pc

Post by CamoHunter Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Humminbird PC has nothing to do with AutoChart. Humminbird PC manages waypoints and track files.
ACDATA folder on AutoChart sd card contains background mapping created by your Helix. Maps are something totally different than waypoints and tracks.

CamoHunter

Back to top Go down