Multiple Lakes on one card TIP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multiple Lakes on one card TIP

Post by WinterMc on Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:49 pm

Here is a tip that may help someone.

you can have up to 4 different versions of a lake on your zero line card. I have 4 AC folders on my card and my 798HD sees and displays all 4. But the key is how you name your folders. they need to be "AC ,AC1,AC2,AC3". I tried a folder named AC4 but my unit does not see it.

I have not confirmed that you can have 4 different lakes in those 4 folders. but i'm guessing you could.

WinterMc

Back to top Go down

Re: Multiple Lakes on one card TIP

Post by CamoHunter on Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Yes, or the other main reason people use multiple AC folders, is to cover maps in a different region. For example, when you create your first custom map in AutoChart, the program creates an AC folder on your ZeroLines SD card, and maps a 1000km x 1000km (620mi x 620mi) area. In my case, I have mapping data for areas in my home state of South Dakota, but that AC folder does not cover a large enough area for me to map areas of the lake we fish in Canada each summer. So, I renamed my original AC folder to AC1, then created a new AC folder to map the lake in Canada. Like WinterMc said, you can have multiple AC folders to serve different purposes.

CamoHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by CraigE on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:39 am

So when you insert the Zero Line card into your unit (mine is a Helix) does it load all the maps in all the AC folders or do you have to specify what map to load?

Craig

CraigE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top