Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot update Zerolines SD card

2 posters

Go down

Cannot update Zerolines SD card Empty Cannot update Zerolines SD card

Post by JockePQ Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:04 am

Hi,

I just tried out my AutoChart Pro today. The logging and importing went just fine but I cannot export the map to the Zerolines SD card. When i press the "Lakemaster Update"-button i get an error message that says something like "Error. The new area did not fit the existing map." and then refers to the help-file. (I tried to translate the error-message from swedish.)

I just cannot figure out whats wrong. Does anyone of you more experienced users have any clue?

Thanks,
Johan

JockePQ

Back to top Go down

Cannot update Zerolines SD card Empty Re: Cannot update Zerolines SD card

Post by JockePQ Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:42 pm

OK - found the solution after som more Googling. Just changed name on the AC folder to AC1. Guess the tutorial files messed up the map size. Well, now everything works and I got a really nice chart.
//Johan

JockePQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoHunter Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:08 pm

Johan, you can create up to like 5 different custom maps (AC, AC1, AC2, AC3, etc). Each custom map is limited to an area 620miles x 620miles(1,000km x 1,000km).

So, if you start out with creating a custom map with the tutorial files in northern Minnesota, when you try to create a new map of another lake outside that 620 miles, you'll get the error you had.

As you mentioned, the fix is to rename the AC folder to AC1. Then create a new folder titled AC. Go back into Autochart, and map your area.

This was brought up in another forum also:
http://forums.sideimagingsoft.com/index.php?topic=8228.msg49850#msg49850

CamoHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down