Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autochart video tutorial - AERIAL IMAGERY or MAP TOPO ON AUTOCHART

3 posters

Go down

Autochart video tutorial - AERIAL IMAGERY or MAP TOPO ON AUTOCHART Empty Autochart video tutorial - AERIAL IMAGERY or MAP TOPO ON AUTOCHART

Post by Terrible45 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:21 pm

Hi,
This is my first tuto video on AutoChart.  
I' m sorry for you but this video is in French language but that isn't a problem to make a personnal map with Earth From Space, topo map or other on AutoChart and AutoChart Pro, becasue this video is clearly explained.

This video is optimize for 720pHD on Youtube.

Last edited by Terrible45 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Terrible45
Terrible45

Back to top Go down

Autochart video tutorial - AERIAL IMAGERY or MAP TOPO ON AUTOCHART Empty Re: Autochart video tutorial - AERIAL IMAGERY or MAP TOPO ON AUTOCHART

Post by CamoHunter Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Boy, I can't understand a word you're saying!

Haha! Very Happy

Looks like a good tutorial though, and shows the steps well from creating a custom shoreline, to importing data, to creating a map! Good work! I have it on my To-Do list to make an english version of an AutoChart tutorial.

Good work!

CamoHunter

Back to top Go down

Autochart video tutorial - AERIAL IMAGERY or MAP TOPO ON AUTOCHART Empty Re: Autochart video tutorial - AERIAL IMAGERY or MAP TOPO ON AUTOCHART

Post by Terrible45 Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:10 am

I'm sorry for you i don' t speak english grrr. But is very very simply to create this map on the Autochart.
you just have to watch the video at 100% and you are able to do the same...
This video is two parts:
The fisrt part: 0 - 8mn "How to create and export a map with SAS Planet"
The second part: 8 - 20mn "Import and create a contour line with this map on Autochart "

For information in French,Lakemaster map is very poor on the Humminbird sonar and Autochart.
Terrible45
Terrible45

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoHunter Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:10 am

Haha! I was just giving you a hard time.

Thanks for sharing!

CamoHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkhorse Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:05 am

Camo hunter
The map created on SAS Planet, can it be put onto a onix unit as a map.??
In other words put a google earth image on your Onix?
Thanks

Darkhorse

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrible45 Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:57 pm

At present is'nt possible, maybe in a futur...
Terrible45
Terrible45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down