Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP ! Cant convert my ACU file to ACD

3 posters

Go down

HELP ! Cant convert my ACU file to ACD  Empty HELP ! Cant convert my ACU file to ACD

Post by laketrout Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:06 pm

I have a helix 10 di ..did some mapping the first time and autochart converted my ACU file to a ACD file ok ....did some more mapping and save to my sd card 9( I thought but i ran out of memory so it was internal ) ..i got the file ACU ..but i noticed the RECORD FILE is missing and now auto chart will covert my ACU file to ACD..format ..I did save my tracks and my humming bird convert them to .HT track but they look like dots on the map..not as smooth as ACD file any way to fix or how do i convert my ACU to ACD format any thoughts.

laketrout

Back to top Go down

HELP ! Cant convert my ACU file to ACD  Empty Re: HELP ! Cant convert my ACU file to ACD

Post by laketrout Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:31 pm

Just wanted to give an update ..all i had to do is upload the 2016 update from hummingbird..now it recognizes all files to open ..

laketrout

Back to top Go down

HELP ! Cant convert my ACU file to ACD  Empty Re: HELP ! Cant convert my ACU file to ACD

Post by sfw1960 Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:50 pm

cheers

Cool

sfw1960

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/members/sfw1960.3330/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrolik Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:15 pm

I have the same issue.  I have updated my unit , but still does not read the ACU files that I can see for the days in question?  Did you mean update the AutoChart software?  I'm so frustrated I would appreciate any ideas on what is going on.

Thank You

Mrolik

Back to top Go down

Post by sfw1960 Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:08 pm

Yes there have been 2 updates to AC for PC - you need to go in your HB account & get the latest update.

RAS

sfw1960

http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/members/sfw1960.3330/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down