Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself

+23
Benni Tune
Onixphil
Darkhorse
AllenW
SGTPalm1
Jeffz1961
ltharley
ussim41
hdi90
Bilco
Admin
Terrible45
LeonB
liketrolling
Wackyrig63
Jesper
EricM
Dave-Weatherall
The BearKatt
JPK
nitro78
Dick1200
DougV
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself

Post by Darkhorse Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:13 am

Hi Im Allan
Love My new Onix 8si and Onix 8 along with 360degree.
New to Autochart and from Africa so need help here with mapping!!

Darkhorse

Back to top Go down

Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself  - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself

Post by Onixphil Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:16 am

Hi every one my nave is PHIL and I live in Nth Qld Australia.i fish from a hobie Pa12 and use an Onix 8si and a 360,have just started looking at Autochart Pro  so any help would be great.
Onixphil
Onixphil

Back to top Go down

Post by Benni Tune Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:08 am

Hi @all ,

my name is Benjamin, iam from Germany and i love all stuff from my loved brand with these crazy yellow bird. Cause it´s all about the bird you know ?!?
Very Happy

So iam actually using an 899 Unit, but will change as soon as possible to the Helix Family as special Helix 12 Chirp.

So i hope to get some expertise in these Programm and may we can help each other .

I have 899 HD SI and Autochart

Best regards Ben

Benni Tune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sully88 Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:11 pm

Greetings,
I am Sully in Georgia, USA and a proud owner of a Helix 10 SI GPS, recent upgrade from a 788CI. Thanks for creating this forum, it contains some excellent information and I'm hoping y'all can help me resolve my AC Pro map-making issues, which I will post. Its all about bassin' (a hobby for me) and electronics.
Sully88
Sully88

Back to top Go down

Post by palajam Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:27 am

My name is Pat. I live on a boat on the Shannon system in Ireland. I use autoChart to survey and map our lakes.

palajam

http://www.reelaxfishing.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Welcome - Please Introduce Yourself  - Page 2 Empty New to the Forum

Post by schke Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:54 pm

Hi my name is Kevin I have had Auto chart for a year now or so and thought i should finally figure out how to use it. I am running humminbird 1199.859 and now Helix 10 all networked together. i am going to go through these posts and see if i can't master this thing.
Thanks

schke

Back to top Go down

Post by schke Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:55 pm

oh i should have mentioned I am from Canada

schke

Back to top Go down

Post by Palures1 Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi all Palures from South Africa. Mad about Humminbird products and making my own bass lures.

Palures1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum