Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instructions for helix live chart

4 posters

Go down

Instructions for helix live chart  Empty Instructions for helix live chart

Post by terryd1961 Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:01 pm

HI My name is Terry  I got a new humminbird Helix 9 for christmas and love it,and have been playing with the live chart on it. (Amazing)  I am looking for a resource for detailed instructions for  the live chart,can anyone help  me with this would be much appreciated thanks,                         Also i am new to the forum and would like to say HELLO to you ALL and looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone.  THANK YOU.

terryd1961

Back to top Go down

Instructions for helix live chart  Empty Re: Instructions for helix live chart

Post by Botaboy Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:18 pm

hey terry,,,, i am also looking for the same instructions,,, have you had any luck?? imho, hb did a really poor job in providing detailed instructions on how to use their products. the dvd's and pdf's only give an overview of the functions, not how to use them. i have spent hours googling and searching for assistance (that's how i found out about this forum) that could have been spent on the water if hb had provided proper info and manuals. if i find anything useful i will pass it on to you,,,, fred

Botaboy

Back to top Go down

Post by 1STLAKEGETAWAY Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:42 am

I'm in the same boat here. I can't figure out how to delete "charts or parts of" and I'm tying to figure out if I need just the zero lines chip or the pro version to expand my storage. I believe I just need the zero lines chip.

Any help would be great.

1STLAKEGETAWAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Jungleismassive Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:00 am

I've been looking for instructions as well.
I've found Humminbird's Autochart Live for Onix and Ion publication to be helpful even though it does not address Helix models specifically.

Jungleismassive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down