Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleting autochart live data from internal Onix memory

3 posters

Go down

Deleting autochart live data from internal Onix memory Empty Deleting autochart live data from internal Onix memory

Post by LeonB Sat May 16, 2015 2:25 pm

Hi,

Does anybody here know how to delete Autochart Live data from the Onix unit?

I made the mistake to make the first recordings to the internal Onix memory instead of to the Zerolines SD card and now I cannot find how to delete this data or even better, how copy it to the SD card and delete it from internal memory.

Anybody know how to do this???

I have found that I can delete point to point the recorded data from the internal memory but that takes me half a day :-)

Gr,
Leon.

LeonB

Back to top Go down

Deleting autochart live data from internal Onix memory Empty Re: Deleting autochart live data from internal Onix memory

Post by LeonB Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:39 am

Am I the only one with this issue??

LeonB

Back to top Go down

Deleting autochart live data from internal Onix memory Empty Re: Deleting autochart live data from internal Onix memory

Post by ardentangler Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:43 pm

No. I just found that it is easier to turn off the raw data so it goes away when fishing. But it resides on the memory bank

ardentangler

Back to top Go down

Post by RonnieB Thu May 05, 2016 8:04 pm

RonnieB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down