Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depth markers

4 posters

Go down

Depth markers Empty Depth markers

Post by qcarmichael Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:03 pm

From all the screen shots of users I have seen, none of the autochart live contour lines are labeled with a depth number. Is this a feature that is not worked out yet from Humminbird/soon to be released?

qcarmichael

Back to top Go down

Depth markers Empty Re: Depth markers

Post by DougV Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:26 pm

I have not looked into that because the colors can adjusted to represent depths by setting the minimum and maximum levels. I'll give it a try or find out for sure.
DougV
DougV
Admin

http://www.dougvahrenberg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kosmo Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:16 pm

Seams like , you would need depth numbers to make the ,follow the contour function work properly, using I-Pilot link?

kosmo

Back to top Go down

Post by DougV Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:36 pm

With Follow the contour you select which Contour Line you wish to follow then it will follow that line of data. Doesn't follow depth follows a contour line via GPS.
DougV
DougV
Admin

http://www.dougvahrenberg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nwifishnut Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:54 pm

I don't understand what is being communicated here.  I have an Onix 10, a Terrova with I Pilot link and do a lot of contour trolling for Walleye where depth control is critical to success.  Does my Autochart Live have the capability to label the contour lines for depth?    Yes or no?  Following a contour without knowing what depth it is doesn't seem to be a great idea.  Also, it would seem logical that the Onix has to calculate the depth to create the contour line.

nwifishnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down