Cannot update Zerolines SD card

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cannot update Zerolines SD card

Post by JockePQ on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:04 am

Hi,

I just tried out my AutoChart Pro today. The logging and importing went just fine but I cannot export the map to the Zerolines SD card. When i press the "Lakemaster Update"-button i get an error message that says something like "Error. The new area did not fit the existing map." and then refers to the help-file. (I tried to translate the error-message from swedish.)

I just cannot figure out whats wrong. Does anyone of you more experienced users have any clue?

Thanks,
Johan

JockePQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Cannot update Zerolines SD card

Post by JockePQ on Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:42 pm

OK - found the solution after som more Googling. Just changed name on the AC folder to AC1. Guess the tutorial files messed up the map size. Well, now everything works and I got a really nice chart.
//Johan

JockePQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CamoHunter on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:08 pm

Johan, you can create up to like 5 different custom maps (AC, AC1, AC2, AC3, etc). Each custom map is limited to an area 620miles x 620miles(1,000km x 1,000km).

So, if you start out with creating a custom map with the tutorial files in northern Minnesota, when you try to create a new map of another lake outside that 620 miles, you'll get the error you had.

As you mentioned, the fix is to rename the AC folder to AC1. Then create a new folder titled AC. Go back into Autochart, and map your area.

This was brought up in another forum also:
http://forums.sideimagingsoft.com/index.php?topic=8228.msg49850#msg49850

CamoHunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top