Autochart live mapping to autochart pro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Autochart live mapping to autochart pro

Post by brettwendt on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:02 pm

I mapped a small lake with my Helix 12 SI Chirp GPS, and want to import the data to autochart pro. Was I supposed to record anything special to make it work? I turned on autochart live and recorded the lake contours throughout the lake, with the built in 8 hours of memory. I then inserted the zeroline card to transfer the data. From there I tried to import to autochart pro, but nothing is showing up? I did have another SD card in a slot. So maybe the data is on that? I read somewhere that I was supposed to enable sonar recording. Is that required with autochart live??? Otherwise I have a beautiful map on my unit, and unable to upload it. I've been reading some guides, but I am thoroughly confused. Thanks for any help, Brett

brettwendt

Back to top Go down

Re: Autochart live mapping to autochart pro

Post by tyronne15 on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:05 am

I am having the same issue with my Helix 9. Any help would be great

tyronne15

Back to top Go down

Post by laketrout on Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:13 pm

i had the same issue ..camohunter has a very good tutorial..but how i found mine is a search on my pc then copied my files to my matrix folder on my pc from my sd card so i could find them threw autochart ..acu ..files ..then just hit import /convert..

laketrout

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunker on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:08 am

laketrout wrote:i had the same issue ..camohunter has a very good tutorial..but how i found mine is a search on my pc then copied my files to my matrix folder on my pc from my sd card so i could find them threw autochart   ..acu ..files ..then just hit import /convert..

I searched but can't seem to find camo hunters tutorial to get autochart live to autochart pro. I am able to accomplish the import but I can't get contour lines to show up.

Lunker

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrible45 on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:46 am

If you want to use a record Autochart Live, you must settle parameters recording Autochart Live on "SD card" (Zéro Lines) and no on the "Memory sonar".
It isn't possible to export your record Autochart Live who is in memory sonar
Terrible45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top