Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lakemaster Updates Not All Viewable on 798ci si

Go down

Lakemaster Updates Not All Viewable on 798ci si Empty Lakemaster Updates Not All Viewable on 798ci si

Post by chasing50 Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:35 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have many recordings that I have taken over the past few years - many smaller ones since I have been burned by losing power on my unit, thus losing hours of recording as it was not stopped correctly.  therefore I start and stop recording every 30 minutes or so which makes for many separate recordings.

Long story short I have always successfully imported the data onto my autochart card and viewed it on my 798ci si, and although all the sections still show up on the autochart PC program some are now not view-able on my humminbird that once used to be there.  Let me know if I'm not explaining myself and I'll try to explain again cause it's a bit confusing.  

1.  Does anyone know why I can see all the data and contours on my autochart pc program and not on my humminbird (some are there, just not all)?

2.  Is there any way to check the SD card on the PC program to see what is uploaded, or is it just an assumption before you check that the upload function always does it's job?

Thanks,
Josh

chasing50

Back to top Go down

Lakemaster Updates Not All Viewable on 798ci si Empty Re: Lakemaster Updates Not All Viewable on 798ci si

Post by chasing50 Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Solved

chasing50

Back to top Go down