Auto Chart User Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can not save my new map

5 posters

Go down

Can not save my new map Empty Can not save my new map

Post by Byaku Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Hello,

I have a smale problem. I can`t save my created map. Have someone an idea what is the reason for this behavior.

Can not save my new map Save11

Regards
Johannes

Byaku

Back to top Go down

Can not save my new map Empty Re: Can not save my new map

Post by LiamW Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:24 am

I have the exact same problem!

LiamW

Back to top Go down

Post by duster32 Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:52 pm

No solutions to this issue? I see the same thing when creating maps on my AC Pro software. I'm able to create maps and upload them to my SD card and onto my Helix 5, but can't seem to save to my computer because the options are greyed out.

duster32

Back to top Go down

Post by rbdavis3591 Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:53 am

On all of my Auto Charts I have the option to SAVE or SAVE AS so I cannot help with your specific problems. For me the save options are available regardless of whether I open an existing chart or create a new chart.

Can not save my new map AutoChartProCapture

Have you tried loading the Auto Chart Tutorial files and see if the save options are available? The attached screenshot is from loading the tutorial files.

rbdavis3591

Back to top Go down

Post by duster32 Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:29 pm

When I try using the tutorial the save menus are active, but when I develop any of my custom maps from data I obtained myself there is no option to save...  Maybe a reinstall?  I'm thinking that won't work since the save is available in the tutorial.  Everything else seems to be working fine, I just can't save an .acd file.  Ideas?
Can not save my new map No_sav11

duster32

Back to top Go down

Post by duster32 Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:38 pm

Actually, I think I just figured it out.  Whether or not it's supposed to work like this who knows, but anyway, it seems the save and save as functions are not available when I'm dealing with raw data and making a map and lakemaster map from it.  When I track down the .acd file for said map and open it directly from there, all of the same data as before appears on my screen but now I also have the option of save or save as.  
If anyone can explain why I'd be interested.  Otherwise, hopefully this helps out others having difficulties with the save functions.

duster32

Back to top Go down

Post by rbdavis3591 Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:25 am

When I was doing my testing I not only opened existing maps but imported and created new maps. In all cases I could save the maps.

Be interesting to see if the work around of opening the .ACD file solves other people problems.

rbdavis3591

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishin_Chip Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:01 pm

One thing to check - make sure "Autochart (regional) map" is set to "Require AutoChart SD card being present" in Tools/Settings/Lakemaster menu.  I had set this to "use local copy" and was unable to update ZLC until I switched it back.

Fishin_Chip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum